Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Farewell to a Relative

"'Lo, there do I see...
My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.
'Lo, there do I see...
The line of my people...
Back to the beginning.
'Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them.
In the halls of Hel...
Where the honorable... May live....
..Forever."



Rest In Peace, Orville R. Sexton
Grandfather, Husband, and Brother.
Walk With Your Ancestors


Dear Reader,

I will be absent the new few days for personal reasons. Please expect a new post regarding marketing strategies and development March 2nd, next Monday.

To explain everything briefly, my father-in-law, Orville Ray Sexton, passed away yesterday morning, February 23rd. He had long been battling cancer and fought bravely to elongate his life. Despite the blunders of many doctors for three years, which surely contributed to his demise, Orville was strong enough of a man to push his pain aside and go on.
We will all miss him, but have accepted this to be the cycle of life. We must always push forward, never letting the weight of the past anchor us in place.

Here is a "bullet" of advice: the path to success is tread by those of indominable will.

Regards,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment